Any Lab Test Professionals Administer B-12 Shots and Lipotrophic Shots Now!
Vitamin B12 is a great energy booster. It works through the red blood cells, by enabling them to carry oxygen more efficiently. An oxygenated cell is a cell that is at its optimum, full of energy and won’t tire easily. B12 is also great for the skin. These are just some of the benefits – overall, it’s an essential vitamin that the body must have to stay in balance. The only problem is that it is not that easily found in food – very few foods are B12 rich and these are essentially meat and eggs. Also many drugs prevent the absorption of B-12. Antacids, especially PPIs like prilosec prevent you from absorbing B-12.
So what are the benefits of B12 shots?
- B12 increases metabolism, the side effect of which can be weight loss. With regular B12 shots and a combination of other weight loss regimens, people have reported to lose weight much faster and they attribute it to the shot.
- B12, as we said earlier is a great energy booster. What better way to deliver an energy booster than directly into the bloodstream? The other option would be to take a supplement, which would take many hours in the digestive process and would lose much value along the way.
- Speaking of value, with a B12 shot, you retain almost all the B12 – none of it gets lost in the digestive process. For comparisons sake, a B12 tablet leaves you with only 1.2% of B12 in the tablet. A shot will lose very little, if any.
- B12 Shots are highly recommended mood boosters as well. B12 is essential for a properly functioning central nervous system – we know that dysfunction can lead to depression. If you suffer from mild depression once in a while, you can try a B12 shot as a mood booster – some people have reported feeling happily giddy afterwards, but not for long. In a few hours, it settles and you are just happy!
- B12 is essential for a properly functioning cardiovascular system. It thins the blood and prevents blood stickiness. Blood cells sticking together is what leads to a blood clot which can cause a stroke. B12 directly lowers homocysteine which is a marker for inflammation.
Various medications both over the counter and prescription can interfere with B-12 absorption. Age, family predisposition, celiac disease, lack of red meat in diet, and alcohol intake may also leave you B-12 deficient. We can administer B-12 shots now! it's harmless and may make you feel like a new person!